CATFISH FARMING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ONLY FOR INDIAN MAKKALS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Make Your Catfish Grow Ready To Sell In Just 8weeks!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
chandra

chandra

Make Your Catfish Grow Ready To Sell In Just 8weeks!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Make Your Catfish Grow Ready To Sell In Just 8weeks!!!!   Make Your Catfish Grow Ready To Sell In Just 8weeks!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 12:24 pm

Hi Every 1,

Im breeding cat fish for about 1 year. first i tried feeding Palete food. it is expensive.
It takes atleast 12 to 16 weeks to grow. the water also get smelly fast. So i was thinking of alternative food
supply for the fishes. Then my spiritual guru told me his experience on catfish. he used to feed (Usus ayam). iIt will
grow fast. but when we check its quality, its very bad for health. Malaysian market for these kind of fish is low.
people dont buy them.price also vry low. so i did some research. i come out with a great solution which will not only
will not effect the quality of the fish but also will will grow dam fast!!!! In just minimum 8 weeks the fish will be big enough to sell. affraid affraid
FOR YOUR INFO THE FOOD IS TOTALY HALAL!We dont mix PORK, any types of USUS, or other non halal items . Its made out of meat, we include some special protien which allow the fish to grow fast i just started to supply them to my friends who are having catfish. They said they really can see the difference. For now i already have market of 500 kg per week. it is increasing daily. Im supplying them in cubes in 5kg one bag. 4.50 per KG. If any1 interested to try do contact me chandra at 012-2660409.If i dont pickup do sms me with your name where are you from and just add in catfish food

** Note : must keep this stock in freezer.
Back to top Go down
bob

bob

PostSubject: Re: Make Your Catfish Grow Ready To Sell In Just 8weeks!!!!   Make Your Catfish Grow Ready To Sell In Just 8weeks!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 1:31 am

hi bro,
thts good. i wan to knw hw u calculate to feed ur fish?
hw about 5k fish.hw much should i feed them?
hw many times u give ur fish eat?
as i knw 3%-5% of the fish body weight? but most of fish breeder not folowing ths coz dnt knw hw to calculate?
can u teach ah?
Back to top Go down
chandra

chandra

PostSubject: Make Your Catfish Grow Ready To Sell In Just 8weeks!!!!   Make Your Catfish Grow Ready To Sell In Just 8weeks!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:59 am

how u going to weigh each fish n feed them?
The trick is you put some food first, wait till they finish it.
then put some more. u will see the number of fish which comes to
catch the food will reduce. that is how u feed them.
Back to top Go down
bob

bob

PostSubject: Re: Make Your Catfish Grow Ready To Sell In Just 8weeks!!!!   Make Your Catfish Grow Ready To Sell In Just 8weeks!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:38 am

normally i will catch few of them from pond n take record of the fish status. size and weight in weeks.
i ask coz im feeding 8 cicken perday. four times a day. morning,afternnon,evening n nite.
sometimes some food left at filter area.

any idea or suggestion bro?
Back to top Go down
chandra

chandra

PostSubject: Make Your Catfish Grow Ready To Sell In Just 8weeks!!!!   Make Your Catfish Grow Ready To Sell In Just 8weeks!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 4:47 pm

how much u r spending la bro per day
Back to top Go down
bob

bob

PostSubject: Re: Make Your Catfish Grow Ready To Sell In Just 8weeks!!!!   Make Your Catfish Grow Ready To Sell In Just 8weeks!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 1:35 am

heheheheheh...the cicken free lah bro. everyday i go cicken farm n collect the dead wan lah. then bring back home. clean the cicken(buang kulit,usus n hati).
then half boiled them(just 2) others keep in freezer. tht all. some times cnt get cicken coz they soldout allof them. i will do alternatif food. blend some fish pellet,jagung n serbuk ikan bilis(u can get from any nearby market from the ikan kering vendor). then mix up them in ur own quantity. tht all bro.

fish look healthy no problem.
Back to top Go down
chandra

chandra

PostSubject: Make Your Catfish Grow Ready To Sell In Just 8weeks!!!!   Make Your Catfish Grow Ready To Sell In Just 8weeks!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:41 am

oooo like that ok la,
i tought want to ask u try my bio food
Back to top Go down
bob

bob

PostSubject: Re: Make Your Catfish Grow Ready To Sell In Just 8weeks!!!!   Make Your Catfish Grow Ready To Sell In Just 8weeks!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:58 am

hmmm.ok....but i will try in next batch okva. nw im giving my fish blended scrap fish(ikan baja) n fish powder(dedak ikan). i go to kuala muda n take nearly 50-100kg perweek. pertong cost rm30 50kg. all of them fresh. it seems the fish like it. nw they r eating 8kg perday. i give them eat 4 times a day. every 4 hours 1ce.
Back to top Go down
chandra

chandra

PostSubject: Make Your Catfish Grow Ready To Sell In Just 8weeks!!!!   Make Your Catfish Grow Ready To Sell In Just 8weeks!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 4:47 am

how fast they are growing?
is the food powder form ?
can i get it as well
if can ill mix them with my product.
Back to top Go down
bob

bob

PostSubject: Re: Make Your Catfish Grow Ready To Sell In Just 8weeks!!!!   Make Your Catfish Grow Ready To Sell In Just 8weeks!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 5:22 pm

yah. my fish get fater n grow fast after i start to gv ths food. just 2 weeks fish grow to 4-5inch size. i bought 2 1/2- 3 inch size fish.
no oily or smelly water. if use boiled chicken the pond water get oily n very smelly.
did u knw about the scrap fish(ikan Baja)?
it is a waste fish , normaly fisherman will throw them.
today i had buy nearly 60-70kg. i keep in the freezer.
every morning i will blend them using house blender till become hancur.
then mix with dedek ikan its cost around rm120 perbag/50kg or 20kg
high protein fish powder. u can get it frm any fish food supplier.
atlast u must mix both of the ting untill u can make ball by using ur hand. almost like do colkattai.
but it will be abit smelly.

in my view. the main ting in catfish farming is food quality n water quality. for nw no problem with food. but im facing problem with water. even i use filter system the water start to smell n became muddy. after consult wit other farmer i decide to use earth water. but gt few things to do before realese the water to the pond. coz earth water no oxigen. we need to use kapur ikan to stablized the earth water n fix oxigen pump to create oxigen in spare tank before send to pond.
but it cost very expensive. to do boring/dig they charge rm2400. with pump. if i do in big scale sure i will do but i just start in a small scale. i tink no nit. now i doing new plan. after i try i tell. okva. sure i will snap some pic.
Back to top Go down
nmuniandy

PostSubject: Re: Make Your Catfish Grow Ready To Sell In Just 8weeks!!!!   Make Your Catfish Grow Ready To Sell In Just 8weeks!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 3:50 am

Probably, you can upload some pictures of your catfish size.
This will be a good Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.globenet.com.my/wedding
bob

bob

PostSubject: Re: Make Your Catfish Grow Ready To Sell In Just 8weeks!!!!   Make Your Catfish Grow Ready To Sell In Just 8weeks!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 9:34 am

Make Your Catfish Grow Ready To Sell In Just 8weeks!!!! 112

1 week
Back to top Go down
bob

bob

PostSubject: Re: Make Your Catfish Grow Ready To Sell In Just 8weeks!!!!   Make Your Catfish Grow Ready To Sell In Just 8weeks!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 9:37 am

Make Your Catfish Grow Ready To Sell In Just 8weeks!!!! 210

week 2

Last edited by bob on Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bob

bob

PostSubject: Re: Make Your Catfish Grow Ready To Sell In Just 8weeks!!!!   Make Your Catfish Grow Ready To Sell In Just 8weeks!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 9:40 am

Make Your Catfish Grow Ready To Sell In Just 8weeks!!!! 310

Make Your Catfish Grow Ready To Sell In Just 8weeks!!!! 610

week 3
Back to top Go down
bob

bob

PostSubject: Re: Make Your Catfish Grow Ready To Sell In Just 8weeks!!!!   Make Your Catfish Grow Ready To Sell In Just 8weeks!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 9:50 am

Make Your Catfish Grow Ready To Sell In Just 8weeks!!!! 710

Make Your Catfish Grow Ready To Sell In Just 8weeks!!!! 810

week 4
Back to top Go down
bob

bob

PostSubject: Re: Make Your Catfish Grow Ready To Sell In Just 8weeks!!!!   Make Your Catfish Grow Ready To Sell In Just 8weeks!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 9:58 am

Make Your Catfish Grow Ready To Sell In Just 8weeks!!!! 14032010

ths is my fish food....ths pic taken after mix up.......i had mix blended fish n powder feed(i buy grower pellet n blend by myself)...

okva........bro chandra can u upload ur fish pic.......if can.......?

bro muniandy any other question....lets talk n share lah........if can invite ur frens to ths forum...okva...tc....
Back to top Go down
chandra

chandra

PostSubject: fish powder   Make Your Catfish Grow Ready To Sell In Just 8weeks!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:15 am

bro where can i get the fish powder?
Back to top Go down
bob

bob

PostSubject: Re: Make Your Catfish Grow Ready To Sell In Just 8weeks!!!!   Make Your Catfish Grow Ready To Sell In Just 8weeks!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:28 am

did u knw cargill company....they r doing fish food pellets.......u can get from them....
try visit their website....www.cargill.com.my......their price is cheap if u directly buy from them.
or try to find any fish food producing company nearby ur area....

today i just stop frm feeding all the scrap chicken and fish.....getting expensive....
today i wen to cargill company buy 5 bag of 20kg pellet.
they have 2mm(starter).3mm(grower),4mm(finisher) and -2mm(pre-starter) the product name is keli king.

for the starter,grower n finisher the price just cost rm46.50 perbag 20kg....they said there will be diskaun depend on the quantty..
and for pre starter it cost rm54.30..this pellet is smaller then 2mm.....and the powder feed is cost around rm75.00(nt sure)...

till yesterday i had spend nearly rm700 for the scrap fish n chicken...but wen i calculate with pellets...its seems more savecost for me..
so frm nw i will use pellet for my fish.....by using pellet for the fish i can see some difrence...the fish look fat n healthy....i feed them 4 times a day.

okva bro....any suggestion...
Back to top Go down
nmuniandy

PostSubject: Re: Make Your Catfish Grow Ready To Sell In Just 8weeks!!!!   Make Your Catfish Grow Ready To Sell In Just 8weeks!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 3:47 am

bob wrote:
Make Your Catfish Grow Ready To Sell In Just 8weeks!!!! 14032010

ths is my fish food....ths pic taken after mix up.......i had mix blended fish n powder feed(i buy grower pellet n blend by myself)...

okva........bro chandra can u upload ur fish pic.......if can.......?

bro muniandy any other question....lets talk n share lah........if can invite ur frens to ths forum...okva...tc....

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply...
Hmm...that fish food looks like dedak which we use to catch fish..hehe!! Anyway, thanks for the pictures..
I've give this site address to alot of my frens whois rearing catfish....but not sure lah if they have registered or not.
As for me, i haven't started yet...still doing some R&Ds on the food and fish quality...
Once i've come up with some new findings will let you guys know...
Nowdays, I have very limited access to internet so please accept my apoligize if I cannot reply you back in time.

Thanks
Naveen
Back to top Go down
http://www.globenet.com.my/wedding
shathish2385
Admin
shathish2385

PostSubject: Re: Make Your Catfish Grow Ready To Sell In Just 8weeks!!!!   Make Your Catfish Grow Ready To Sell In Just 8weeks!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 6:33 am

its ok bro.....i just stop catfish farming coz the price is nt stable n having alot of marketing prob. nw i start with puyu. ths project take 5-7months.
ths is the puyu pic. Very Happy
Make Your Catfish Grow Ready To Sell In Just 8weeks!!!! 10072015
Back to top Go down
https://catfishfarming.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Make Your Catfish Grow Ready To Sell In Just 8weeks!!!!   Make Your Catfish Grow Ready To Sell In Just 8weeks!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Make Your Catfish Grow Ready To Sell In Just 8weeks!!!!
Page 1 of 1